Online Gambling is a favourite pastime among many South Africans. However, many are not high rollers and want to play for the minimum deposit amount. It allows players to get the feel of specific games and try their luck at casino games they may not have played before without the risk of losing large sums of money. All South African Online Casino require a minimum deposit before players get to claim any of their special Welcome Packages and ongoing promotions, including Free Spin Bonuses, Match Bonuses, and Cashback Offers.
Minimum Deposit Online South African Casinos
South Africa is fast getting more online casinos offering players a chance to play in ZAR currency which is excellent as there are no conversion rates, and players can keep track of their losses and winnings in a currency familiar to them. Let’s take a look at some of the deposits required by South African friendly Online Casinos:
- Springbok Casino– This online casino requires a minimum deposit of R25, which is very reasonable and who knows, you could win one of their Progressive Jackpots. New players receive a 100% match Bonus up to R1500 at Springbok when depositing the minimum amount of R25 which means you get a further R25 for free.
- Casino Midas– Casino Midas has a minimum deposit requirement of R20, and New Players receive a Welcome Package of up to R18000 + 100 Free Spins
- ZAR Casino– ZAR Casino is a popular casino, and they offer players a 200% Match Bonus up to R15000 + 100 Free Spins. Deposit a minimum of R50.
- Silversands Casino– Silversands is no stranger to players from South Africa. They accept South African Rand and players get to kickstart their journey at this SA Casino for a mere R50.
- Africasino – Africasino is another genuinely South African Online Casino and they offer New players a 350% Match Bonus and require their online punters to make a minimum deposit of R50.
Players looking for the maximum profit at low costs need to sign up at one of the above Rand Casinos, they are safe and have reputable reputations and they accept ZAR and offer payment methods that are SA friendly.