Rarestone Gaming was founded by veterans and major Australian players in the iGaming Industry. It is a Sydney based slot developer for online casinos, and the company was acquired by Playtech in 2018, joining the lengthy list of Playtech developers enhancing their list. They develop slots mainly led by mathematics, high definition graphics like their Fire Blaze series, a suite of games themed after ancient cultures built with exciting and innovative features such as Hold and Respin. The Hold and Respin make it possible for a player to cash in on four in-game jackpots. Now that’s Rare.
Rarestone Gaming Slots
To date, they have only a few games in their ever-growing portfolio, and they are:
- Sky Queen, which has the Fire Blaze Respins and a Grand Jackpot
- JinFu Long- It’s a classic 5 reel slot with 243 paylines. There is also a Jackpot, and the Free Games come with adjustable volatility.
- Blue Wizard FireBlaze– This slot is another game from their beloved Fire Blaze family, and the Orb is the symbol you need to look out for as it gets upgraded by using Wilds.
- Tsai Chen Gift– This game also has the Fire Blaze Jackpot and comes with a roaming mega reel. Spin the reels and receive some gifts from the Ancient Chinese God of Wealth.
- Eternal Lady– Eternal Lady is another addition to their Fire Blaze Jackpot series. Look out for the Moon symbols and Extra Wilds as they make for some exciting gameplay.
- Age of the Gods: Epic Troy– This is the latest in Rarestone’s gaming portfolio, and it’s also the First Age of the Gods title that comes with 3 Respin Bonuses and Free Games.
Rarestone is undoubtedly on a winning streak. What’s more is the fact that they have Playtech’s backing in both resources and technology, strengthening their sustainability. The games they have developed to date have collected a substantial fan base with their superb graphics, fantastic sound effects and unique and exciting features.