Netent Gaming Software Ratings
Our review team has rated Netent gaming software based on the categories
below, which we feel are important to any new cash depositing players that has no prior experience or knowledge playing Netent’s casino games.
Our rating scores are based from our experience and rated collectively as a review team, Netent scores 91% overall.
- Games Suite
- Visual Effects
- Sound Effects
- Player Interaction
- Bonus Games
- Progressive Jackpot Suite
- Mobile Games
- Overall Payouts
- Play 'Em Again
Introduction To Netent Games and Casinos
NetEnt is one of the most innovative, forward-thinking game developers in the industry. They have offices in Sweden, Malta, Ukraine, Gibraltar, USA and Poland. All the 47 nationalities working at NetEnt have the same goal, which is a passion for the best in online gaming!
NetEnt is a true pioneer in driving the market with its cutting-edge and thrilling games. Moreover, the talented team takes pride in providing flexible digital casino solutions. NetEnt produces mainly Instant Play browser-based games. Additionally, The games are accessible anytime and anywhere on desktop and mobile.
NetEnt has an intriguing selection of branded slots in collaboration with third party licensing deals. Such as Universal Studios, CBS / Warner Bros Entertainment and Comedy Central Television Network.
What’s New at Netent?
November 2020: Netent has recently launched its Network Branded Casinos for Live Dealer Games.
How many Netent Games are there?
NetEnt has over 200 innovative games, with high definition graphics and incredible sound effects. They release new award-winning games every month. NetEnt also produces a range of gaming software for table and live games.
What Awards Has Netent Won?
NetEnt has won numerous awards, some of which include:
- Mobile Supplier of the year at the EGR Italy 2020 Awards
- Slot supplier of the year at EGR B2B Awards 2019
- EGR North America Platform of the Year 2019
- Mobile Product of the Year 2019 at the International Gaming Awards
- Jumanji has won GGA Casino Product of the Year 2019 at the London Global Gaming Awards.
- Casino Platform Supplier at the EGR Nordics Awards 2019
- GIA Casino Supplier of the year – 2018
- The Challenge – runner-up in the Employee Campaign of the Year at the 2017 Magnet Awards in Stockholm and won Best Video at the Pearl Awards in New York.
Older Awards Won
- ERG Awards 2015 – Slot Provider of the Year, Innovation in Mobile and Mobile Supplier of the Year.
- WiG Awards 2015 – Women in Gaming and ‘Hidden Talent of the Year’
- Global Gaming Awards 2014 – Digital Gaming Innovation of the Year
- EGR Awards 2014 – Mobile Supplier of the Year 2nd year running, Slot Provider of the Year and RNG Casino Supplier of the Year plus Highly Commended for Live Casino Supplier of the Year.
- WiG Awards 2014 – Women in Gaming Award and Leader of the Year (iGaming)
- IGA Awards 2014 – Innovator of the Year
- ERG Awards 2013 – Innovation in Slot Provision, Innovation in Mobile, Mobile Supplier of the Year.
- ERG Awards 2010-2012 – Innovation in RNG Casino Software and Innovation in Slot Provision
- Innovation is at the core of NetEnt; it defines their vision of driving the digital casino market forward represents their passion for better gaming.
Having won numerous industry awards over the years is the ultimate proof that they are doing something right!
How did Netent Begin?
The forefathers of NetEnt founded a gambling business in the ’60s which became known as ’Cherry ‘- one of the world’s earliest online casinos. One of the founder’s sons went on to establish NetEnt with the focus set on the online gaming industry. Net Entertainment as it is known today started in 1996 in Sweden. Today the NetEnt share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Market.
What type of Slots and Games does Netent offer?
There is an impressive selection of over 200 slot games available. The variety of games includes 3 Reel Classic slots and 5 Reel Video Slots. Added to this, are Video Poker, Table Games and Progressive Jackpots.
The NetEnt video slots have unique animated themes for each game. Every game has a specific theme and storyline with great detail. Furthermore, some games have a selection of bonus rounds that can unlock great wins. Some games will activate the bonus round with as little as one scatter symbol. However, Some games activate a bonus round when scatters appear on all five reels.
Although the modern, multi-pay-line video slots are in the forefront, good old classic slots are still as popular at ever. NetEnt features an outstanding choice of the traditional classic slots.
Does Netent offer a Progressive Jackpot?
NetEnt features the Multimillion-Dollar progressive jackpot slots. Whenever players bet on progressive jackpot slots a small percentage gets added to the progressive jackpot pool. This pool accumulates until someone is lucky enough to hit that winning pay-line!
The jackpot games are Cosmic Fortune, Mega Fortune, Hall of Gods, Arabian Nights, and Mega Fortune Dreams.
The Mega Fortune jackpot featured in the Guinness World Records for a record-breaking payout of €17.86 million. Furthermore, In 2015 Mega Fortune also broke a world record on mobile gaming, with a payout of €8.6 million!
Does Netent have a Mobile Platform?
Net entertainment casinos games available on mobile devices are known as Netent Touch. The Netent Touch games are the same as the desktop versions. Moreover, they have the same rules and gameplay with 3D graphics and animations. Most of the Netent Casinos have a mobile casino with Netent Touch games available.
The games include popular table games, classic slots and the best video slots. Every month new Netent Touch titles get added to their collection of mobile casino games.