2019 has come and gone already, however, we can still show the list of Microgaming casinos that opened in 2019 and 2020. As you know, the mentioned provider leads the market of gambling software because of top-notch quality and a great variety of games. Microgaming was the first company to launch an online casino in 1994, and since then the team has been developing solutions to meet customers’ needs.
To enjoy new games designed by the provider, you have to join one of the affiliate Microgaming casinos. Usually, online gambling platforms cooperate with multiple developers, so you will be able to play other branded slots and table games as well. And here’s the primary question: How to choose the best casino? Look no further than this guide because it includes the key information on online casinos and their features.
Choosing the Perfect Casino
The following information is valid for Microgaming-friendly platforms and for other gambling websites. Still, always do your own research, check security certificates, and customer feedback. To be on the safe side, explore expert reviews from sites like this one about new Microgaming online casinos and learn whether or not they stick to the responsible gambling principles.
Before we proceed to the guide itself, let’s check the basics and reveal which casinos you can register at.
Types of Microgaming Casinos
Roughly, there are three types of gambling websites, which you can choose from. It always depends on your preferences. Some players like on-the-go gaming as they can access slots from mobile devices anytime and anywhere. While others prefer using their PCs with downloaded clients or browser versions. Note that most casinos feature all of the following types, so you can easily choose the most convenient one.
These casinos are intuitive websites, which offer browser-based gameplay. They don’t require any downloads, so you don’t need to rely on free disk space of your computer. However, instant-play platforms may look less functional than their alternatives.
As the name suggests, these casinos are desktop clients with specific games. To start playing, you have to download software from the official website. Usually, such clients have advanced graphics but fewer games available.
Finally, you can get mobile casino applications for your smartphone or tablet. Apps are available via stores and official websites. They deliver nearly the same content as browser versions and may feature extra bonuses. Some operators also have mobile-friendly websites, where you can play casino games without installing applications.
Look for Licenses
The very first thing you should do is to check the licenses of the chosen casino. Don’t even register at the website which doesn’t have a license, we mean it! There are two key authorities that regulate online gambling:
- National organizations. The likes of the UKGC or MGA issue casino licenses and ensure that you will have a safe experience.
- eCOGRA. This international organization tests gambling machines and RNGs. With their certificates, you can be sure that algorithms aren’t rigged.
The majority of online casinos now have both licenses and eCOGRA certificates, but we recommend spending some time and double-checking the certificates of every casino you want to start using.
Your next step is to verify the website’s reputation. There are so many customers that are quick to write hateful reviews if they face any issues. You can find feedback on several ranking websites such as https://www.bigsevencasinos.com. Pay attention to statistics, real users’ comments, and regulator’s evaluations.
Read Terms and Conditions
Essentially, any gambling website outlines the terms of its service and clarifies opportunities, responsibilities, and penalties for all involved parties. Most gamblers ignore this section and then blame casinos for their losses. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully, so that you know how to interact with the chosen gambling platform and what to expect. Check the bonus withdrawal rules and look through the wagering requirements.
There are three red-flag indicators of the unreliable casino:
- Low withdrawal limits
- Long withdrawal times
- Wagering restrictions
Check Payment Methods
Gambling is all about money, so pay even more attention to banking options. Generally, you might be interested in four methods:
- Currencies. Simply, this stands for which money options you can use. Most platforms support fiat, but now more casinos start accepting cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, DASH, etc).
- Deposits. This includes which systems you can link to transfer money to the casinos. Examples are banks, Visa or MasterCard, e-wallets like PayPal, etc.
- Withdrawals. Respectively, this point is about systems you can use to cash out. Examples are the same, but they don’t align with deposit methods usually.
- Processing times. They include pending time (when the casino processes your request) and withdrawal time (when banks or wallet systems process it).
Typically, simple and fast banking methods require higher fees and vice versa. So decide, which is more important to you: time or money?
This part is the simplest one. Just open the catalogue and look through the titles presented there. Sometimes, gamblers look for specific games like Mega Moolah with high progressive jackpots or certain types of poker tables, but mostly you want to check the overall variety.
Online casinos deliver hundreds of slots, card games such as poker, blackjack, and baccarat, roulette versions, bingo or lottery, and unique projects like craps or Sic Bo.
Additionally, Microgaming offers exciting Live Games with real dealers sitting at the real tables in broadcasting studios. Players can interact with them through virtual interfaces.
List of New Microgaming Casinos for 2019
Now that you know how to choose the ideal casino, it’s time to look at some fresh Microgaming websites available for gamblers in 2019.
- MyChance Casino – Updated in 2021 – MyChance Casino has now closed its doors. Unfortunately, some casinos simply don’t make it in the very competitive world of online casinos!
- Platinum Play. This casino has been around for years and offers over 600 Microgaming games.
- Rizk Casino New players have a chance to win a no-deposit bonus, free spins or cash without wagering requirements at all.
- Royal Vegas NZ This casino is loved by players from New Zealand and offer over 700 casino games.
Don’t forget to check licenses and reviews of the mentioned casinos, because we aren’t responsible for any issues that you might face using them!
A Final Word
Microgaming continues expanding its operation as the company is now planning to cover Colombia. In 2021, we can expect more new casinos powered by the provider and, thus, more wonderful games to play. When selecting the platform, follow our simple rules and you will have a great gaming experience. And, of course, don’t forget about responsible gambling!