More and more Online Casinos offer CoinsPaid as a payment option, so what is it exactly? It is an organisation providing cryptocurrency payment services and personal wallets. This payment option allows players to operate worldwide, decrease costs and reach new markets while using their reliable cryptocurrency processing services and wallet app.
CoinsPaid operates under Dream Finance OU, and they are licensed and regulated in Estonia. Dream Finance has two brands. CoinsPaid, which is a personal wallet focusing on B2C clients. The second brand is CryptoProcessing.com which is a crypto processing service for B2B customers.
The Benefits of CoinsPaid
Online Gaming is becoming the norm. However, online casino operators are looking for safe, secure and reliable payment options for their clients. CoinsPaid is one of those options, but what are the benefits?
- In the iGaming, Industry CoinsPaid has a 100 % acceptance rate globally.
- No rolling reserves, frauds, chargebacks or exchange rate risks
- Instant top-up in EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, AUD and 40 more currencies
- Withdrawals are Instant
- All transactions get analysed by blockchain risk scoring system
- Over 300 Online Operators using CoinsPaid
- Legally licensed, allowing them to accept payments globally
- Use your phone’s address to send money to family or friends instantly
- Receive and store funds in any of the supported 31 cryptos and six fiat currencies
Popular CoinsPaid Casinos
Trusted Online Casinos that accept CoinsPaid are:
CoinsPaid got launched by the same development team that brought us the first-ever provably fair online casino. They have years of experience guaranteeing their standing amongst the industry’s global leaders. Cryptocurrencies are already becoming a staple for online casinos. Moreover, this thriving company is fast becoming a household name amongst online casino players who enjoy playing in cryptocurrencies.