Topboss Group Terms And Conditions Of Use.
Version 2.1 Last Updated May 25-2018
topbossgroup.com © All Rights Reserved.
Terms And Conditions Of Using This Website.
Section 1: Definitions And Introduction
This website TopbossGroup.com may also be referenced as "our website", "this website", "the website", "Topboss Group", "we" , "our" , "us"
A website hosted on the Internet whereby a person signs up and joins an online casino by opening an electronic gambling money account and deposits cash to place bets on electronic casino games in an attempt to win money regardless of the casino game or the games final outcome or result. Online Casino/s may also be referred to as a "provider", "gambling provider", "3rd Party", "agent", "advertiser".
Typically a Sports betting website hosted on the Internet whereby a person signs up and joins by opening an electronic gambling money account and deposits money to place electronic bets on sports games, matches, events, races, sports or any other bet requirement whereby betting odds are offered in an attempt to win money regardless of the final outcome or result. Betting Website/s may also be referred to as a "provider", "gambling provider", or "3rd Party", "agent", "advertiser"
3rd Party And Third Party Advertiser/s:
Refers to: "Information", "works", "text", "website services", "images", "graphics", "illistrations", "reviews", "ratings", "marketing", "materials", "comments", "video", "audio" and "hyperlinks" within this website.
A welcome bonus offer, offered by an online casino or betting website for new approved and or sign up customers in the form of bonus money, bonus free money and or bonus free spins added to the new players account. May also be referred to as "bonus", "bonus offer", "bonuses" , "specials", "special offer/s", "free", "free money", "free spins".
New Registering And Sign Up Player:
A person who has never signed up and or registered or opened a money account at that person's chosen online casino or betting website. May also be referred to as a "player/s", "new player/s", "depositor/s".
New Cash Depositing Player:
A person who has signed up, opened a money account and has been approved by an online casino or betting website, who deposits money into their new account. May also be referred to as a "player/s", "new player/s", "depositor/s".
Play Through Requirement:
Play Through Requirement, may also be referred to as "Wagering", "Wagering requirement/s" are set by each online casino and or betting website and apply when a person claims a welcome bonus offer and or bonus offer. A general example is set out here: - Bonus offer ( $100.00 ) + Your Deposit ( $100.00 ) x Play Through Requirement ( 10 ) = Cash Turn Over Amount ( $2000.00 ) or example 2: - $100.00 + $100.00 X 10 = $2000.00, although an example, this would be the total amount you need to spend or "turn over", of your winnings before you may cash out any winning amount left over or won thereafter. A Play Through Requirement applies to each welcome bonus offer and or bonus you claim and will variy from agent to agent. We advise that you read the Terms & Conditions relating to Welcome Bonus Offers and or Bonuses, offered by the online casino or betting website prior to depositing your money and or claiming any bonus offers.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of our website and the website content of this website. You must read these, our terms and conditions carefully and prior to using this website and its content, as these T's & C's will apply to you. By using this website and website content - you have accepted and understood and agreeded to our terms and conditions.
You cannot gamble or perform any financial transactions on this website. We market any number of 3rd party gambling and betting related websites and while we offer our informational services in good faith, we remind you to gamble responsibly and to ensure that online gambling and or betting is either legal or, may be illegal in your state/province and or country. We recommend that you seek legal advice if you are unsure.
It remains, your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all gambling and betting laws within your Country, State or Province. Whilst we take great care and conduct our own independent investigations and or screening processes, before marketing each of the 3rd party online casinos and online betting websites we market, we can not guarantee that any of the online casinos and or betting sites that offer their services will remain true and honest towards you or their clients. We therefore take no responsibility for their actions. We strongly advise that you take the time to read each online casino and betting website's terms and conditions, including their welcome bonus terms and conditions, before you sign up and/ or deposit real money at your chosen online casino or betting website.
- Almost all online casinos and betting websites will offer New Players, a welcome bonus offer which mostly will comprise of either a cash bonus or free spins or both. These cash bonuses or free spins may be offered singularly or over multiple deposits, or a sign up cash bonus or free spins with no deposit required. Regardless of what the welcome bonus offer is, it remains your responsibility to ensure that you read their terms and conditions as well as their terms and conditions relating to all welcome bonus offers.
All cash welcome bonus offers will include a "Wagering Requirement" also known as a "Play Through Requirement", before you will be allowed to withdraw any winning amount, there may be a maximum cash out limit. At the same time, while playing your bonuses, betting amounts may be set to a limited bet size or bet amount. Further to this, claiming welcome bonuses may also be restricted or limited to playing certain casino games and or placing certain bets on betting websites - each online casino and betting website should mention what games you may play or bets you can place when claiming a welcome bonus offer.
Section 2: Gambling Advice And Help
Gambling can be addictive, you are at risk of losing some or all of your money, so always gamble responsibly. You must be 18 years or older to use this website. Our information and or services are not for the use of persons who are under age. If you attempt to sign up or regiaster or provide false information when signing up or registering at an online casino or betting website, you are breaking the law.
Seek Help: If you feel that your gambling has become uncontrollable or you are gambling more than you should, you can get help from a number of gambling help programs listed below.
Additionally, all online casinos and betting websites should mention gambling help programs on their website, at the same time, if you are unsure you can contact their customer support for advice and or help.
Section 3: New Player Welcome Bonus Offers And Welcome Bonus Wagering Requirements
New Player Welcome Bonus Offers
As part of our marketing, we make mention of each of the online casinos and or betting sites, their welcome bonus offers are for new players who are interested in signing up and opening an online casino and or betting website account with that particular online casino and or betting website. These welcome bonus offers are for new registered cash depositing players who have been approved by the online casino and/or betting website to open an online casino and/or betting website account in order to deposit and withdraw cash funds via their banking facilities, in compliance with their policies, methods and procedures.
Importantly, whilst we make mention of the new players welcome bonus offers - these welcome bonus offers may expire and or change. We do update welcome bonuses offers as often as possible when we receive notifications from the online casinos and or betting websites. In most cases, we do not receive any notifications about the welcome bonus offer changes which result in us being incorrect with the welcome bonus offer/s. It is therefore your responsibility to check on the providers website for accurate welcome bonus information.
Welcome Bonus Wagering Requirements
Equally important, all gambling providers who offer welcome bonuses including any weekly or other bonus promotions etc, include a "Play Through Requirement/s" or "Wagering Requirement/s". These wagering requirements will differ from provider to provider and include Bonus Terms and Conditions that you will need to comply with. It is your responsibility to check what welcome bonus offers that are being offered by the gambling providers, and prior to claiming any bonuses, are correct and as advertised. Should you find incorrect welcome bonus offer/s, please contact us via email so we can update this information on our website.....( copy and paste this email address into your email: [email protected] )
Section 4: Faults And Complaints Procedure Policy
Whilst we offer our gambling informational services on this website, we strive to ensure all information is correct and up to date. Information on this website can differ at 3rd party websites as Bonuses may expire, Companies Close Down and a host of other unforeseen circumstances, we are usually not informed about these changes - we can also make mistakes. Additionally we cannot guarantee that all bonuses, special offers or any other information on this website is correct. We therefore take no responsibility for any inaccuracies or incorrect information we provide. It is and will remain your responsibility to ensure that the information is correct with the online casino and or betting website provider/s, prior to making use and or claiming any of their bonus offers and or services.
Should you encounter or experience a fault or inaccuracy with any of our information on this website or should you wish to notify us of a fault or submit a complaint, you must comply with our Faults and Complaints Procedure Policy set out below. We reserve the right to address faults and complaint first and foremost.
- Please complete and submit via email, this form for Faults.
- Please complete and submit via email, this form for Complaints.
- Please complete the relevant form correctly and supply us with your true personal details and contact information.
- We cannot reply or respond to false or incorrect information.
- We will respond to your faults notification email form within 24 hours of the first business day in which it is received.
- We will attempt to resolve your fault within 24 - 48 hours from the date we have acknowledged that we have received your fault form.
- We will attempt to resolve your complaint within 28 working days from the time we have acknowledged that we have received your complaint form. The time frame to correct your complaint may take longer than 28 working days, depending on what is required and/or resources required to solve your complaint. This may also depend on the involvement of the relevant agencies/ organizations and or companies that may be required to solve the complaint. You will be notified via email on the progress of your complaint within reasonable time frames.
- We reserve the right to resolve faults and complaints submitted, within our company, at company level first and foremost.
- All faults and complaint forms, including email correspondence, will be printed to hard copy, filed and kept on record.
- We will not disclose any private or personal information - unless instructed to release said information as requested by a recognized court of law, law enforcement and or other Government agencies who are acting on behalf of the law.
Section 5: RSS Post Email Feed Notifications
We offer to our interested site visitors the opportunity to receive new post updates that we publish to Topbossgroup.com website via an opt in RSS email feed service, offered by a 3rd party, namely MailChimp. This feature also includes, on subscribing, a verification email that will be sent to your supplied email address to which you must click on the email verification link. Clicking on this verification link serves as proof that you have subscribed to receive our RSS post emails and that you have opted in. MailChimps's RSS feed includes a one click unsubscribe feature, which subscribers can unsubscribe and stop receiving our post updates. Due to our RSS email feed being supplied by a 3rd party, we take no responsibility for their actions and or consequences in providing this service and you therefore subscribe to our RSS post email feed at your own risk. Should you receive an email from us without opting in, then contact us immediately via our contact email: (copy and paste this email address into your email: [email protected] )
Section 6: Ratings, Website Reviews And Site Visitor Review Comments
We supply a rating score to Online Casinos, Casino Gaming Software Developers and casino games. Our knowledge in the industry spans over 18 years and over those years we have understood the important factors we should use to assist us in our ratings. Our rating categories are ever evolving and our categories may differ from each other according to the services that are offered.
We feel we have formed, in general, a solid basis to rate our overall categories. These ratings are our own independent ratings, based from categories that we feel are important to our site users, assisting them in the selection process. Our ratings are in no way supplied to us by a 3rd party or influenced by any 3rd party. We therefore rate each, to serve as a guideline only and should in no way be seen as or taken as an official rating from any recognized authority, organization or agency. Acting on any information supplied within this website is at your own risk and we therefore take no responsibility as a result of using this information.
Category Rating Scores
- Each category is scored by a points award system and rated accordingly.
- A lowest, poor score being a score of 1, up to an excellent top score of 10 points.
- After all of the categories have each been rated, the software will automatically produce an overall average score, displayed as a percentage score.
- A low overall percentage score defines a bad or poor service.
- The higher the overall percentage score defines a good up to an excellent service.
All reviews contained in this website belong to Topbossgroup.com. The website reviews are concluded by our own independent review team through our own independent screenings and experiences. We may also perform additional research through the Internet to conclude independent investigations to assist with the review outcome. Our reviews are in no way supplied to us by 3rd parties or influenced in any way by any 3rd party. Acting on any information supplied within this website is at your own risk and we therefore take no responsibility as a result of this information.
Site Visitor Review Comments And Visitor Ratings
We offer the opportunity for website visitors to post independent comments and perform their own ratings. You must follow our rules and acceptance guidelines when writing comments, as listed below. Failure to comply with these guideline rules, will result in your comments and or ratings being deleted from our post/s without any notification or explanation. We insist on a clean and professional attitude when writing your post/s comments, as well as posts that will offer our users or website visitors useful and accurate information whether the post comments or ratings are positive or negative. Comments made by site visitors are not necessarily our views nor do we agree or disagree with comments made. Comments made by site visitors may not be true or accurate, you act or make use of comments made entirely at your own risk.
- Only post comments relating to online gaming are accepted.
- No obscene, racist, pornographic, bad language, off subject comments and or images will be accepted.
- No hyperlinks and or marketing will be accepted.
- You may not be an online casino representative or act on behalf of an online casino, unless approved by us, to be approved send us an email.
- No spamming.
- Post comments may go through an approval process before the comments are posted to the website. By not complying to our rules, unacceptable comments will be deleted without any notification.
- Your email address and name are required in order to post comments. You can read about our privacy and cookies policies here - Cookies Policy
- All comments must be written in English.
- Ensure your comments are true and correct.
- No harassment of any person/s, including their comments will be accepted.
- Keep your private information, including your email addresses out of your comments. We accept no responsibility or liability should you make any of your private information public.
- Your comments may also be indexed by Google and or any other number of search engines or other 3rd party websites and therefore displayed openly to the public, you therefore write and make your comments at your own risk.
- You agree that we may use the content of your comment/s for marketing purposes, with no compensation, financial or otherwise whatsoever made by the author or writer.
- Ratings and comments written, are not necessarily the views or agreement of the Owners, Management and Staff.
Third Party Advertisers
Our business is dependent on advertising so we do make use of various marketing and tracking methods, hyperlinks and or services offered by 3rd parties. They are:
- Google Analytics
- 3rd party online casinos and betting websites marketing links
- 3rd party website hosting and HTTPS.
All of the 3rd party service providers have their own terms and conditions of use, privacy and cookies policies, which will also apply to their own processing and handling of your personal data and or information. Please read their Cookies and Privacy Policies. Some of these services are and or maybe based outside of the EEA, therefore your personal data will be processed outside of the EEA. These 3rd party service/s may also extend to and include search engines and social media platforms
If you do not agree to this then you cannot use our website. YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT OF THIS.
Any hyperlink that you click on or make use of, or that takes you out of our website and redirects you to another website, is deemed to be a 3rd party and or 3rd Party Advertiser/s. All of the third party service providers have their own terms and conditions of use, privacy and cookies policies, which will also apply to their own processing and handling of your personal data and or information. Please read their Cookies and Privacy Policies. Some of these services are and/or may be based outside of the EEA, therefore your personal data will be processed outside of the EEA ( European Economic Area ). These 3rd party service/s may also extend to and include search engines and social media platforms.
3rd Party Website Hosting And HTTPS
Our website is hosted by a reliable 3rd party. Their servers offer state of the art security and protection software and hardware, however, sometimes hacking and cyber attacks occur and information may be stolen. While they strive to protect both us and you, there are no guarantees. We also ensure that we offer our website via HTTPS secure server protocols also offered by a 3rd party to establish added securities. This too may be hacked or suffer cyber attacks which may lead to malicious damage and or information stolen. We therefore accept no responsibility for damages done or information stolen whatsoever and you therefore use our website and or supply your personal information at your own risk.
Section 8: GDPR EEA Compliance And ASA UK Compliance
GDPR is abbreviation for: General Data Protection Regulation
ASA UK is abbreviation for: Advertising Standard Authority, United Kingdom.
EEA is abbreviation for: European Economic Area. For further referencing to the above organizations, use Google search or your selected search engine to see more.
Due to our website attracting website visitors from around the globe, it is virtually impossible to comply with every country's GDPR laws and or regulations, as well as every country's ASA Standards. We have therefore elected to base our website procedures and operating standards in-line with the EEA, GDPR Compliance protocols and use the ASA UK Compliance protocols.
We do our best to comply with our selected organizations rules, regulations and or protocols, however mistakes can be made in error. Should you feel that we have not complied with any of the GDPR and or ASA UK required standards, you must first contact us via our, Section 4: Faults And Complaints Procedure Policy, to allow us to correct the error or situation. If you do not agree with our selected organizations whereby we do our best to follow their rules and regulations, you are hereby instructed not to make use of this websites services, information, content and or third party advertisers what-so-ever. By making use of this website's services, information, content and or third party advertisers, you have agreed and accepted to our use of and or following these selected organizations compliance procedures and protocols.
Section 10: Copyright, Trade Marks And All Rights Reserved
We are the owner or the Licensee of all intellectual property rights used on our website. Our website, its content and works are protected by copyright laws and protocols around the world, all such rights are reserved. Any breech of our intellectual property rights and/or Copyright laws, will result in legal action, without prior written consent from us. All trade marks, logos and licenses belong to their respective owners.
You may only use the material on our website as permitted below:
- Sharing our website content on social media public platforms and or public forums or advertising platform is NOT permitted.
- You may not market and /or advertise our agents, advertisers or 3rd party online casinos and or betting websites on social media public platforms or public forums or advertising platforms. A platform shall be defined as a "website".
- You may not copy or use any images, illustrations, graphics, photographs, audio and or video for any other purposes what-so-ever.
- You must not use any part and or section of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining written consent from us or without consent from our advertisers, agents and or 3rd parties, in which case, both us and the 3rd parties must receive a written request and written consent.
- You may not re-use any information, website content and or materials contained on our website via any deep linking, framing, scraping, blackhat or any other techniques which hide and/or disguise the source or change the appearance of that information as fore-mentioned.
Section 11: Limited And Restricted Access
Limited and/or restricted access to certain areas and/or elements of our website are, and may be enforced. Topboss Group reserves the right to restrict and/or limit access to certain areas or elements of our website, at our discretion. Changes and or modifications to the entire website including content and policies may occur and without notification or notice.
Topboss Group may provide you with a user ID and password in order for you to gain access to limited and or restricted areas of our website, including content, services or maintenance. You must ensure that the user ID and password are kept private and confidential. You may not share this information and you are responsible for your user ID and password's protection and security. Topboss Group may remove and/or disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notification and or explanation.
Section 12: Indemnity And Limitations of Liability
You hereby indemnify Topboss Group, its owners, employees, shareholders and agents independently and/or collectively, and undertake to keep Topboss Group, its owners, employees, shareholders and agents independently or collectively, indemnified against: business losses, personal losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, Losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including, without limitation, legal expenses and any amounts paid by Topboss Group to any third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Topboss Group's legal Advisors incurred or suffered by Topboss Group arising out of any breach by you of any provision/s of our terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision/s of these our terms and conditions. You also agree, that making use of our website content, reviews, ratings and or services including making use of any of our 3rd party marketing and advertising, you are of legal gambling age and capable of making reasonable decisions being of sound mind. If you are not of legal age and or not of sound mind, capable of making reasonable decisions, then you are instructed not to make use of this website and or its content including the use of any 3rd party marketing or advertising whatsoever.
Limitations of Liability
Topboss Group will not be held liable to you ( whether under the law of contract, the Law of Torts or otherwise ) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with our website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free of charge, for any direct loss; or
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, personal losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information and or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Topboss Group has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Topboss Group in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Topboss Group, its owners, employees, shareholders and agents; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Topboss Group to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in our terms and conditions are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Section 13: Breach Of Terms And Conditions
Without Prejudice to Topboss Group other rights under our terms and conditions, if you breach our terms and conditions in any way, Topboss Group may take such action as Topboss Group deems appropriate to deal with the breach, which may include, suspending and or blocking your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing part of or the entire website, blocking computers and mobile devices from accessing part of or the entire website, blocking access using IP Blockers and or initiating court proceedings and or legal action against you.
Section 14: Disclaimer
All material in this site is speculative and for informational / entertainment purposes only. We accept no liability for any losses or damages as set out in our Limitations of Liability arising from the use of any of the content in this website. We attempt to provide information as correct and informative as possible. Topboss Group its owners, staff, members, partners and or shareholders will not assume any responsibility, financial responsibility consequential, unforeseen or otherwise, for incorrect material posted here including any actions or outcome from you acting on any of the information provided on this Topboss Group website.
Please read our Full Disclaimer here