Fairway Casino a Beach of a Casino:
Fairway Casino is based in Costa Rica, home to some of the most magnificent beaches in the world.
They are a Live Dealer Casino one of the few around and their games are played on real casino tables by highly trained and supervised croupiers.
The latest in card readers and video technology is used to ensure their players experience the real deal from an online casino.
They take security very seriously and ensure their players personal and private information is transferred using the latest encryption technologies and when it has been stored on the servers it is maintained by the latest in firewall technology.
Fairway also believes in rewarding their loyal customers with some amazing prizes and bonuses. Their VIP loyalty program has various tiers, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum, so the more you play the higher up the ladder you go and the bigger the rewards are.
Service is a winner in all businesses, and Fairway Casino assure all their players, that the turnaround for responses is within 4 hours, furthermore they have a multi-lingual support team which is also a bonus.
Crypto currencies can also be used to play at this live online casino, bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are accepted and processed faster than any other deposits.
Fairway Casino also offer Progressive Live Tournaments where players can win substantial amounts if placed in the top three, thereafter each player as placed is rewarded with smaller amounts because at Fairway everybody is a winner.
At Fairway their way is the Fair Way so why not register and play.
The Fair Way to a Live Dealer Casino:
Live Roulette – European Roulette:
This Roulette game is different from others as it only has one single zero number and the numbers 1-36 totaling 37 numbers, whereas American Roulette has an additional double zero slot totaling 38 numbers.
French Roulette is very similar to European Roulette also having only a single zero however has the La Partage rule which distinguishes the game from European Roulette.
In European Roulette the numbers 1-36 vacillate between the red and black colours except for the single zero, that is green.
- Straight or Single Number
- Six Line
The biggest payout is on a single number or straight bet. The smallest payout is on even money or 1 to 1.
- 1 to 18 betting on one of the first 18 numbers
- 19 to 36 a bet on one of the last 18 numbers
- Red or Black
- Even or Odd
- Dozen Bets
- Column Bets
Blackjack Early Payout:
This is form of Blackjack is exclusive to Fairway Casino and has been patented by them. It allows players to virtually sit at the same table and pays out over 99%.
Main Features of The Game:
Players have the choice of betting on one, two or all three hands each time, it is a fast and consistent game and no player will at any time be affected by another player’s poor decision. Players can follow the basic Strategy decision, HIT/STAND/DOUBLE or SPLIT on each hand they have bet on or choose an alternative option.
The most appealing feature of this game is that each time a player’s hand changes he/she will be offered an Early Payout amount, meaning this is the amount of money that can be taken to end the hand before any more cards are dealt.
There are two side bet options, PAIRS and RUMMY.
- PAIRS bets pay 11:1, if the players first two cards are a pair they win.
- RUMMY bets pay 9:1 also known as 2plus 1. Here 3 card combinations are used, the player’s two cards and the dealers UP card.
Three ways to win:
- A 3 card straight (4H, 5D,6S)
- 3 of the same card value (9H, 9D, 9S)
- 3 of the same suit (2D, 10D, KD)
This game is considered an opulent high limits card game of chance where eight decks of cards are used.
In Live Baccarat all the face cards as well as the 10’s have no value, the aces through nine are counted on their face value, meaning aces value is one.
Players have a choice of three different betting options or tags:
- The Player
- The Banker
Rules of playing Baccarat:
Players can bet on any of the three options, the aim of the game is to reach 9 points.
- If Banker or player wins the payout is even money
- If a Tie bet wins you receive a payout of 8 to 1.
The min bet is €0.01 with the max bet €500.
Player’s Third Card Rule:
If the first two cards dealt to both the bank or the player total 8 or 9 then a third card is not drawn, this is referred to as a Natural. If a third card is drawn it’s because the players hand is less than or equal to 5.
Should the sum of the players cards be 6 or more the players hand does not draw a third card.
The Following rule applies should the players hand not take a third card.
Banks Third Card Rule:
- The Bank will draw a third card if the sum of cards is 2 or less.
- The Bank will draw a third card if the sum of cards is 3 unless the Players third card was an 8.
- The Bank will draw a third card if the sum of cards is 4, unless the Players third card was a 0,1,8 or 9.
- The Bank will draw a third card if the sum of cards is 5, unless the Players third card is 4,5,6 or 7.
- The Bank will draw a third card if the sum of cards is 6 unless the Players third card was a 6 or 7.
- The Bank will not draw a third card if the sum of cards is 7.
Once the croupier has followed through on the above rule with both the Bank and the Player, the winning hand will be the closest to 9.