- Topboss Group reserves the right at all times to reject any advertising material, content in advertising material, links or advertising material containing links to the advertisers’ web site or other sites containing material which the company, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable or unsuitable.
- Advertiser hereby agrees to notify the company of any significant changes to the content or structure of any web site which can be accessed via link from the members web site within fifteen (15) days of such a change. The parties agree that for the purposes of this provision, a significant change is a change which is outside the ordinary course of business of the advertiser or which is reasonably likely to materially harm the goodwill of the Topboss Group. Within fifteen (15) days after receipt of a notice of a significant change, Topboss Group may give thirty (30) days prior written notice to the advertiser that it will terminate this agreement.
- Topboss Group reserves the right to offer a first right of refusal for any and all advertising locations to current advertising clientele.
- The advertiser represents and warrants that it is duly authorized to display and/or sell the service represented or described in the advertisement or listing and has all rights and/or licenses to publish all links to other web sites contained in such advertisements and all rights and/or licenses necessary to use and advertise the trademark, service mark, trade name, copyright, photograph or any illustration used in any such advertisement. Furthermore, the advertiser represents and warrants that no additional consent or permission of any person or entity is required for company to publish the advertisement or listing or any links contained therein. The advertiser also represents and warrants that such publication will not violate or infringe upon any right of privacy, copyright, trade name, trademark, service mark, common law or other right of any kind or nature of any third party.
- Each party hereby covenants and agrees that the trademarks, trade names, service marks and copyrights of the other party are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of that party and neither party shall hold itself out as having any ownership rights with respect thereto or except as specifically granted hereunder, or any other rights therein. Any and all goodwill associated with any such rights shall inure directly and exclusively to the benefit of the owner thereof.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, advertiser hereby grants to the company a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use, reproduce and display the advertiser’s trademarks, service marks, trade names or copyrights in connection with the purposes contemplated by this agreement. Such licenses shall terminate upon the date of the expiration or termination of this agreement.
- The advertiser hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the company, its direct and indirect parent companies, subsidiaries and other affiliates, and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, suits or other proceedings, losses liabilities, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or relating to any breach of advertiser’s representations, covenants or warranties contained in this agreement.
- The advertiser assumes sole responsibility for the protection of its copyright, trademark, trade name or service mark in any writing, illustration, design, map, photograph or combination thereof in this advertisement.
- In the event that an advertisement is not renewed and payment is not received prior to the due date, the advertisement may be removed by Topboss Group without notice to the advertiser.
- The failure of Topboss Group to display the advertisement on members web site shall not subject the company to liability if failure was occasioned by Act of God, accident, strikes, or other contingencies or events beyond the company’s reasonable control ("force majeure").
- It is strongly recommended that advertiser deposit an initial amount equivalent to the charge for the agreed amount plus one additional month’s advertisement. This arrangement will cover the possibility of delays in making subsequent payments, which may cause possible disruption of continuous advertisement.
- No invoices will be sent unless specifically requested.
- Methods of payment:
- Payments may be made in US Dollars , Euro and British Pounds.
- Any of the following methods can be used:
- Eco Card.
- Wire Transfer
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions set forth herein are subject to change without prior notification. However, once an agreement is entered into, the terms agreed will not be altered for the duration of the agreement. There shall be no oral modifications or waiver of any terms of this agreement except by an instrument in writing signed by both the company and advertiser.
- An advertisement or entry will appear displayed at the earliest date possible after we receive confirmation that the advertisement fee has been credited to our account.
- Renewals are on a first come first served, spot available basis. However, Topboss Group reserves the right to offer a first right of refusal for any and all advertising locations to current advertising clientele. Renewals should be confirmed by the 7th day of each month and payment and information must be received by the 10th day of the month for eligibility for the following month’s placement.
- Advertisements will automatically be removed upon expiration of the advertiser’s agreement if not renewed.
- Current advertising rates will apply to agreement renewals and extensions.
- ALL ADVERTISING MUST BE PREPAID.
- No cancellations of an agreement will be accepted during the agreed term. In the event that the advertiser desires to cancel this agreement, the advertiser shall forfeit any and all monies previously paid to Topboss Group. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Topboss Group will do its best to assist advertisers in using the Topboss Group members web site effectively. However, Topboss Group reserves the right to reject or modify the wording of an advertisement and rotate a display or advertisements.
- Topboss Group reserves the right to limit the number of advertisements and positions available on a page.
- The advertiser will supply the advertising material, such as a Banner and Logo. The material must be in digital format and the size of GIF formatted Banners
ONCE THE ADVERTISER HAS AGREED TO AN ADVERTISING PACKAGE, IT SHALL BE DEEMED THAT THE ADVERTISER HAS ACCEPTED AND AGREED AND READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TOPBOSS GROUP ETHICS POLICY AND THE TOPBOSS GROUP ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any and all advertising on Topboss Group and It's member sites, shall comply with Topboss Group advertising terms and conditions as well as Topboss Group policy.
Request for Advertising Quote